- Communications Curriculum – Module 1
- Communications Curriculum – Module 2
- Communications Curriculum – Module 3
- Communications Curriculum – Set of 3
- Communications Module 1 DIGITAL DOWNLOAD
- Communications Module 2 DIGITAL DOWNLOAD
- Communications Module 3 DIGITAL DOWNLOAD
- Communications Modules 1-3 DIGITAL DOWNLOAD
In today’s world communication is so important — from interpersonal relationships to cultural understanding, speech making, safety in online spaces, and job interviews. Experiential activities in this curriculum provide opportunities for youth to practice and gain confidence in communicating in a variety of situations.
Topics in Level 1 include communication preferences, active listening, identifying aggressive communication, using visual aids, making introductions, and writing letters and songs.
Topics in Level 2 include conflict resolution, online communications and social media, cultural differences in communication, writing thank you notes, press releases, and speeches, and careers in communications.
Topics in Level 3 include understanding interpersonal electronic communication usage, evaluating advertisements, writing resumes and cover letters, safety in online communication, leadership and teamwork, and digital storytelling.
Activities support the Common Core State Standards for English Language Arts and Literacy. This curriculum is written as a facilitator guide. Minimal supplies and materials needed.
This curricula is available for purchase from Shop 4-H.